- PROVISIONS. Boston Basketball will provide a fully equipped basketball training facility with two basketball courts, a fitness training area, lounge, and locker rooms. The Boston Basketball Club and facilities may be unavailable during a period of repair/maintenance or special events, programs or private parties, or by Management's schedule for these events. In order to keep the facility in the best possible condition a portion of the Boston Basketball Club may be closed for a temporary time period for repairs and renovations. There will be no adjustment in dues for this period of closure.
- MEMBER'S HEALTH WARRANTY. The member warrants and represents that the member or any family member or guest entitled to use the facilities of the Boston Basketball Club under the terms of membership, has no disability, impairment, or ailment preventing him/her from engaging in active or passive exercise, or that will be detrimental or adverse to such person's health, safety, or physical condition if he/she does so engage or participate. The Member acknowledges and agrees that: 1) the Boston Basketball Club will rely on the preceding warranty in issuing the Membership; 2) the Boston Basketball Club shall have no obligation to perform a fitness assessment or similar testing to determine the Member's physical condition; 3) if any fitness assessment or similar testing is performed by the Boston Basketball Club, it is solely for the purpose of providing comparative data with which the Member can track progress in a program and is not for diagnostic purposes. 4) The Boston Basketball Club shall not be subject to any claim, demand, or injury whatsoever on account of the Boston Basketball Club's evaluation or interpretation of such fitness assessment or similar testing. 5) The Boston Basketball Club shall not be liable for any injury arising out of the member's disability impairment or ailment preventing him/her from engaging in active or passive exercise, or that would be detrimental or adverse to such person's health, safety or physical condition if he/she does so engage or participate. Each member and guest should be aware of his/her medical history and should consult with a physician prior to engaging in exercise or continuing to exercise if a medical condition appears or appears to be developing.
- LIABILITY AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY. Each member of the Boston Basketball Club shall be liable for any property damage and/or personal injury (caused by the Member, Member's Family, Guest or any other person) at the Boston Basketball Club or any activity or function operated, arranged or sponsored by the Boston Basketball Club. It shall be the obligation of the member to pay for any costs involved upon presentation of a statement thereof. Any and all use of the Boston Basketball Club Facilities, or participation in, the Boston Basketball Club, activities operated, arranged or sponsored by the Boston Basketball Club either on or off of the Boston Basketball Club's premises by the Member, Member's Family or Guest(s) shall be AT SUCH PERSON'S OWN RISK, and the Boston Basketball Club shall not be liable for any injuries or damages to such person, or the property of such person, or be subject to any claim, demand, injury or damages. The Member individually, and on behalf of the Member's personal representative, heirs, administrators, assigns and successors does here by expressly forever release and discharge the Boston Basketball Club, its successors and assigns, as well as its officers, agents and employees from all such claims, demands, actions, or causes of action.
- SUSPENSION/TERMINATION OF MEMBERSHIP BY MANAGEMENT. Management has the right to suspend and/or terminate any membership for non-payment of fees, or for behavior hostile to the enjoyment of the Boston Basketball Club by other members and staff for any reason deemed sufficient in the sole discretion of Management.
PAYMENT/UNPAID BALANCES. Each month payment will be run on the credit card or debit card provided by the member. All balances which are 30 days past due are subject to a $15.00 monthly service fee. In addition to other rights, Management reserves the right to:
- Collect the current and past due balances.
- Suspend and/or terminate membership privileges.
- Recover from Member(s) any collection fees, court costs, and reasonable attorney's fees agreed to be 30% of the entire balance due and owing.
- Collect a service fee of $30.00 for any check or draft payable to the Boston Basketball Club, which is not honored.
- ENTIRE AGREEMENT. This agreement constitutes the entire and exclusive membership agreement between the parties. Any promise, representation, understanding, oral or written, pertaining directly or indirectly to the agreement that is not continued herein, is hereby waived.